Sunday, April 19, 2009

One of the last

So, this is one of the last blogs I'll blog in this chapter of my life... hopefully. I did want to share those verses I was talking about yesterday, or whenever it was.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.


Matthew 6:33-34.
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills—

where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,

the Maker of heaven and earth.

Romans 5:1-4
1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.


Romans 8:17
17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.




Maybe something there spoke to you as well. My sister and my niece are here to take me home. I have not been home in SIX weeks. That's CRAZY! The most I've ever gone was 3 weeks. I'll get to see my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews. I'm really excited about that!!! I go to Huntsville Hospital at 11:00 in the morning to be zapped and rid of my thyroid and cancerous cells forever. Bye-bye thyroid! It's been nice knowing ya! ...or not.

Thanks for praying for me! Please continue to life me up. I'll be back in a few days after I've been neuked. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment