Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hospital stay blog to come

I'm home!!! YAY!!! The worst part is BEHIND me now!!! Strangely, I have felt worse today than any other day. I haven't experienced any pain, but have felt horrible today. Nauseous. All day long. The thought of food is literally sickening to me.

I wanted to get on and blog about my hospital stay. I jotted down on envelopes my random thoughts and thinkings to share later. I am having a really hard time even thinking about it though. It's very uncomfortable playing it back in my head. I get VERY uneasy thinking about it. So, I'll do it later. It may take some time, but I will. A lot of interesting things went on and I would like to share, but I just can't right now. Ugh. Me no likey.

BUT, like I said, the worst part is behind me. It's downhill from here. Got my new prescription filled today and my new meds will start kicking in in a couple of weeks or so. Maybe I'll feel much better tomorrow. We'll see. Please pray. We'll talk about the hospital visit later, OK?

Gonna go see if I can find something worth watching and veg out in front of the idiot box. Much love! Sorry to be disappointing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the worst is over, Carrie! I love you and am praying for you to be back to your wonderful self as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete